1. Always dress to kill, for one never knows when a homicide may be necessary.
2. You seem to overestimate how much people care, though I suppose you could argue that maybe I underestimate it.
3. I am slightly worried that I accidentally flirt with people. I was at work last week and I was talking to this one guy and this girl I work with told me I was flirting with him and I just thought I was conversing with him like normal and so now I’m minorly paranoid that I am unintentionally flirting with people.
4. Do you ever look at your guy friends and just think to yourself about how much fedora wearing ‘Nice Guy’ potential they have? Because I have and there are a few who I see having distinct potential and a part of me is seriously unnerved by that fact.
5. I hate when people dismiss me when I say I don’t want to have kids by telling me ‘oh you’re young, all girls say that when they’re young, you’ll change your mind’. Maybe I will, but right here and now I mean it and it really pisses me off because these people do not fucking know me, and who the hell are they to tell me I don’t mean it when I know I sure as hell do?
6. It pisses me of when people (especially random strange guys) call me ‘sweetheart’ or ‘sweetie’ or ‘babe’ because it just sounds so condescending and dismissive and entirely unnecessary.
7. On a related note- do NOT flirt with the cashier in the drive through (of with any sort of wait staff) because, One it gains you absolutely nothing, Two you have no way of knowing if it is welcome and if it isn’t (to me at least) it is up there with street harassment, and Three part of their job is to kinda be nice to you so being vocal about their displeasure isn’t exactly easy for them to do. So don’t do it.