1. I hate when you are sitting (or reclining) there and you randomly start crying. Like you just start to leak around the eyes for absolutely non discernible reason. It is rather annoying.
2. I recently learned that apparently not every body has that constant background ringing in their ears that sounds kinda like when somebody turns off the tv content but doesn’t turn off the tv set itself (which apparently is also one of those things that not every body hears).
3. Do you ever see a person you haven’t seen in a long time who you used to see on a somewhat regular basis and just think to yourself ’ God I have no idea who you are’ not in the ‘what has become of you?’ kind of way but the I never realized that this too is/could be part of who you are. Like, I know only a tiny sliver of the whole person that is you and how the hell did I not realize this before now?
4. Is it sad that I like sleeping on the couch in my apartment more than I like sleeping on my bed (this may change now I have my mattress pad again, we’ll see)?
5. Last night I went out to the movie on campus by myself and just because I felt like it I was all dressed up (I was wearing one of my long black skirts as a dress with a belt, my fake cameo necklace, both my silver chain bracelets, my usual five rings, both my spider ear-cuffs, the black rose earring my friend gave me, spiderweb patterned tights, eyeliner, black lipstick and my kinda Victorian lady looking boots). I looked (and felt) badass. Anyways I was walking to the movie and on the way there I walked past this guy and he asked me if I was going to University street (which I have no idea where/what that is, but can only assume from his second comment that it is where the parties were/are at). I said ‘No’ gave him an odd look (one of my specialties) and kept walking. He then said, ‘oh, I just figured ‘cuz you’re all dressed up.’ I said, ‘I’m allowed to be dressed up just because I feel like it,’ and kept walking. Not sure why I decided to share this with you. I had a reason when I started, oh well, now it can just be an anecdote about my life and various adventures.
6. I am still working on typing up ‘Le Morte de Cara’ I hope to have it for you soon, as I’m sure you are all dying to read another story about characters you don’t care about.
7. It just occurred to me that I haven’t talked to anyone other than myself today (since I woke up not calendar day). I’ve sent a few texts and such, but I haven’t actually spoken to anyone. Is that weird?